cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Flat Layout and forms block?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:26:51 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> Le 10 janv. 06, à 09:51, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
>>> ...So my suggestion (but again I haven't catched up on the m10n stuff)
>>> is to have svn:externals in the 2.1 branch for forms/java and
>>> forms/samples..
>>  From the peanuts gallery (I'm not working on or using 2.2 ATM): I like
>> the idea.
>> If this is done so, it would be good to add a prominent README in these
>> directories to make developers aware of this.
> For the ajax block I did it the other way round, but I agree that using the
> externals from 2.1.x is the better choice. If noone beats me, I'll do it in
> the next days.

I certainly have missed something: AFAICS, the "location" of blocks (at
least CForms and Ajax) is currently repos/asf/cocoon/blocks and both the
2.1 branch and trunk are linked to it using svn:external.

So, sorry for the dumb question to the m10n'ers out there, but what is
the expected final location of blocks?