cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r367382 - in /cocoon/trunk/lib: core/jetty-jmx-5.1.8.jar core/mx4j-3.0.1.jar core/mx4j-jmx-3.0.1.jar jars.xml
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:47:31 GMT
Giacomo Pati skrev:
> ATM non of our build tools is able to fully build Cocoon :-(

The projects in the top level POM builds except for cocoon-core, and
that depends on a missing dependency on JMXUtils that have been added
since yesterday.

For the rest of the blocks they built under Maven a month ago or so.
Since then the groupId and version has changed: apache-cocoon ->
org.apache.cocoon and 2.2-SNAPSHOT -> 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT. By changing that
everywhere and possibly some more things all the blocks should be
possible to build with Maven again.

The main thing that lacking and that is more complicated, is to deply
all blocks into the cocoon-webapp. We did that with some ant code that
copied configuration snippets to the right places. We have no
replacement for that yet, but IIUC Reinhard and Jorg are working on some
solution.

/Daniel