cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <>
Subject Re: [2.2] Remove documentation
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:14:21 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>I think they are not needed any more. These files were added before we switched
>>to Daisy CMS.
> Yes, that's what I thought as well. Now if noone complains today, I'll
> remove them later during the week.

I never got round to checking them against the versions in Daisy, so if
you are absolutely sure that there haven't been any changes/additions to
these docs that are not in Daisy, go ahead and clean them. If not, move
them to a separate place and I'll check them out later. I'd be very
happy if you could remove the sections that are not changed. Saves time.

Bye, Helma

View raw message