cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject store settings
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 07:40:16 GMT
We have some questions about the store/cache.

I've reviewed the wiki entries I could find:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/DisablePersistentStore?highlight=%28store%29
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/StoreComponents?highlight=%28store%29

and this from the main website:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/stores.html

All of these appear to predate the switch to ehcache.  What we are
wondering is if and how the settings in cocoon.xconf still apply,
especially since there are similar settings in ehcache.xml.  For
example, if ehcache.xml specifies diskPersistent="true" and
maxElementsInMemeory="10000" and the generic store specifies
maxobjects="1000" and use-cache-directory="false", which settings win?
Or are the cocoon.xconf settings used at all?

Ralph