cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject [M10N] cocoon-webapp
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 17:10:16 GMT
was: Re: [M10N] Time to finish
Jorg Heymans skrev:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>>IIRC, all Cocoon with blocks included, where possible to build with M2 a
>>couple of months ago. Now just the core is built from the main POM. What
>>is needed for building everything and create a working webapp?
>
> that's because i've commented out the other modules in the root pom. I
> fixed the webapp yesterday so that it runs again, i'll commit this now.
> All you have to do from /webapp is war:inplace and point jetty to the
> root of the webapp.

I would like to get the webapp working. I renamed trunk/webapp to
trunk/cocoon-webapp, to follow the current name convention. And moved
src/webapp to cocoon-webapp/src/main/webapp.

Then one can run:
   mvn war:inplace
   mvn jetty6:run
to get the webapp running.

I doesn't work however. First the jetty:plugin insists that
target/classes must be present, so I created that manually. Then there
are startup problems. As I got the impression that you have had it
running I thought it would be a good idea to ask if I have missed
something obvious before starting to debug.

/Daniel