cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [M10N] end of first flattening round
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:37:07 GMT
Jorg Heymans skrev:
> - the java directories still have non-java files in them. Someone should
> still do something like "find . -name 'all-files-not-ending-in-java' |
> xargs svn delete " on the java directories

In the test cases there are lots of resources that are loaded through
the classloader. Is Maven putting both the classes generated from java
and everything in resources in the resulting jar?

And how is this working with the Eclipse plugin? I guess
src/[main|test]/resource should be part of the Eclipse classpath, but
AFAICS the Eclipse plugin doesn't generate it.

Furthermore there are resources and testResources sections in the
cocoon-core POM, they should be removed I guess.

I'm unconfortable with having two copies of the resources, especially as
I need to modify some of the test resources, so I would like to fix this.

/Daniel