cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [M10N] end of first flattening round
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:35:41 GMT
Maven has some cool features!

$ mvn -Declipse.downloadSources=true eclipse:eclipse

Downloads the source code for the dependencies if they are avaliable in
the  M2 repository. Not all of the projects have source code in the
repository, but quite a few has.

The plugin also attach the source code to the jars in Eclipse.

As our local repository often refuses connections, it is probably better
to run the above goal on one project at a time instead of from top level.

/Daniel