cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Locks not released in AuthenticationProfileManager?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 07:41:50 GMT
I figured out that the releaseLocks happens elsewhere.

I noticed that several of the threads are waiting for the write lock.
There does appear to be one thread, that based on where it is, should
have the read lock, however the stack trace doesn't show it.  That
thread is in the class loader in Castor (we haven't deployed the mapping
file changes yet).

So it appears that because there are outstanding writers the readers are
also being blocked and everything is stacking up behind Castor.

So never mind (for now).

<sigh>

Ralph