cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Locks not released in AuthenticationProfileManager?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 06:54:22 GMT
I got another stack trace from our product today. I have 25 threads that
look like the one below.  No thread appears to have the lock.  I then
looked at getProfile() which is the only method getting the writeLock.
However, I don't see a releaseLocks() being done in that method.  Am I
missing something?

Ralph

"http-8080-Processor70" daemon prio=1 tid=0x081571a0 nid=0xbbd in
Object.wait() [2807d000..2807e87c]
            at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
            - waiting on <0x60b14778> (a
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager$ReadWriteLock)
            at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:429)
            at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager$ReadWriteLock.readLock(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:489)
            - locked <0x60b14778> (a
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager$ReadWriteLock)
            at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.loadProfile(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:105)
            at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AbstractUserProfileManager.getPortalLayout(AbstractUserProfileManager.java:345)
            at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager.initializeLabels(PageLabelManager.java:251)
            at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PageLabelManager.getPageLabelEvents(PageLabelManager.java:190)
            at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.event.aspect.impl.PageLabelEventAspect.process(PageLabelEventAspect.java:84)