cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Simplifying component handling
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:49:32 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> I'm with Sylvain's and Gianugo's oppinion. I also see users getting
> confused with multiple choices of "how to write a component".
I personally don't see a problem *if* we tell them how to do it right.
Perhaps I'm wrong, don't know.

> I'd say in this area we need a revolution instead of an evolution.
Ok, I agree that we need a revolution - I guess most of us do - but
honestly,
where is this revolution? When will it take place? And even more
important, we don't have a common understanding of this revolution
and how it might look like. So it's really hard (if not impossible)
right now to do something that helps getting at this point :(

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/