cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 hang
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:57:53 GMT
I replied to that days ago in the issue (1709 I believe).  In short,
this is a good idea for sites (like mine) that only use anonymous
users.  However, the idea of permanantly caching millions of users
profiles in memory is very scary and will be considered to be a memory
leak by many people.  So, I'm -1 on just checking that patch in as is.
However, if there was a way to enable it for only anonymous users I'd be
all for that.

Ralph