cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tilman Rassy <ra...@math.TU-Berlin.DE>
Subject Re: setup() called twice in one request
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:30:48 GMT
Hello,

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 16:22, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> We have fixed several problems/bugs in the sitemap source and pipeline
> implementations after the 2.1.3 release. So I think the best thing for
> you is to test your test case with the most recent version (2.1.8) and
> see if this problem still exists.

Good news: It seems that the problem does not occur with Cocoon 2.1.8! At
least I did not notice any double setup() calls yet, whereas in similar tests
with Cocoon 2.1.3 I noticed them.

Thank you all for your help, and sorry for bothering you with a problem that
has already been fixed in the current version!

Best regards,
Tilman