cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Package samples as jars in 2.1
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:46:45 GMT
* Upayavira:

> Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
>
> > Any hint on how to add this location to the loader classpath?
>
> The loader  source is in  tools/src/loader/Loader.java. It seems
> that the loader doesn't load class directories. However, a brief
> look at the code suggests to me  that it wouldn't be too hard to
> add.

We could hack the Loader.  But  we could also packages our samples
as  jars.  That  would  ease to  merge the  Cocoon  build with  an
existing  application.  Currently,  it is  quite difficult  to mix
Cocoon's WEB-INF/classes with My App's WEB-INF/classes because the
latter is often cleaned/regenerated on a regular basis.

WDYT?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/