cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Test-suite for blocks?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:27:36 GMT
Hello,

Recently I  had to write  an htmlunit  test suite for  the caching
stuff.  I put that into src/webapp/test-suite/caching and modified
the build system to copy cocoon-testcase.jar into the webapp.

Now I want to do the same  thing for CForms block.  Where do I put
the test  suite?  Until now  tests were  mixed with samples  but I
think users browsing samples are not interested in htmlunit tests,
they should be separated.

Do you mind if I create a src/webapp/test-suite/forms directory?

With  the new  Maven stuff  in trunk,  is there  a way  to have  a
test-suite for each block?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/