cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn trunk broken
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:07:12 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Noticed that SVN trunk is broken:
>
> $ svn proplist .
> Properties on '.':
> subversion/libsvn_subr/subst.c:643: (apr_err=135000)
> svn: Inconsistent line ending style

It was like that for me recently too.
After doing svn up today, i needed to manually
delete some leftover bits from the src/documentation
removal, perhaps the svn:externals stuff that was in there.
Anyway, trunk is fine for me now.

> All commands - proplist, propset, propget - fail with same message.
> Examining contents of .svn/dir-props shows mixed line endings.
>
> I'll try fixing what/if I can - but please make sure your svn client does
> not wreak havoc in the repository...

I ran the program
http://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/tools/report_svn_text.pl
which shows about 330 problem files. I will gradually tidy up.

Yes, please committers see:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

Vadim, i recall that you made a Cocoon doc to explain
some of this, but i cannot find it now.

-David