cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinhard_po...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Block deployment: working with blocks from a user's point of view
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:44:56 GMT

--- Giacomo Pati <giacomo@apache.org> schrieb:

> The first thing we need to have is the archetype for
> a block skeleton to
> get a step ahead through the first tutorial. So
> let's define a list of
> items we need and requirements one has.
>
> If I understand your tutorials correctly [1] is
> about creating a single
> block (which _can_ be a single application or a
> brick for build an
> application)

yes, right

> and [2] is the creation of a webapp/war
> directory/file
> deployable into a servlet engine. Is this correct?

yes

So the next tasks are

 - creating the block archetype
   (for the content see [1] "Create your block
skeleton")
 - make "mvn cocoon:simple-deploy" work as described
in
   [2] "Implicit deployment (of Cocoon block
projects)"

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/796.html

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/797.html

--