cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Jean-Baptiste Quenot as new Cocoon committer (was Re: Problem with CachingPointProcessingPipeline)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:34:49 GMT
Thank you everyone!

This new  year is starting very  nicely, and it's good  to receive
this  sign of  trust from  all of  you, after  the hard  work done
lately with and within Cocoon.

For those who may not have noticed, I work for a [1]french company
called  « Anyware Technologies »  designing web-based  information
systems, which  Sylvain Wallez  co-founded a  few years  ago.  I'm
bothering him  on a regular  basis to ask questions  about Cocoon,
and to request  « hacks to make it work ».   Hopefully things will
get better for  both of us, as impatience and  boredom was growing
at the same rate as the [2]patch queue, until now.

It's the first time for me to become a committer on an Open-Source
project,  however  I  have  contributed to  some  pieces  of  OSS:
Bash/Zsh  completion, Resin,  eXist, and  especially FreeBSD  (for
which I  maintain the Cocoon,  Resin, JMeter and  [3]other ports).
I'm an adept of OSS since about  10 years (after being an adept of
Macintosh), I also made some lectures at the [4]local LUG.

Apart  from business  projects,  I have  a  [5]personal home  page