cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniele Madama" <d.mad...@pronetics.it>
Subject NPE in AbstractWidgetDefinition when using library
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:23:33 GMT
Hola,
I'm using forms library from svn updated some minutes ago, if I extend a
field from library I got a NPE at row 92 of AbstractWidgetDefinition
because the property attributes is null, probably this map was never
initialized.

My library is this:

    <fd:field id="account" required="true">
      <fd:label><i18n:text>label.account</i18n:text></fd:label>
      <fd:datatype base="string"/>
      <fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/common/accounts"/>
    </fd:field>

and my definition:

    <fd:field id="account" extends="lib:account">
      <fd:on-value-changed>
        <fd:javascript>
          print("on-value-changed");
        </fd:javascript>
      </fd:on-value-changed>
    </fd:field>

other widget work correctly and if I expand this instead of extend it work.

Any hint?
TIA

--
Daniele Madama (http://www.danysoft.org)