cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Pietschmann" <dev.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject How to resolve relative "external" sources?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:41:32 GMT
Hi,

I use the SourceResolver to access sources that reside inside cocoon. The
paths are all set as
parameters in cocoon.xconf, like

       <parameter name="foobar" value="context://somedir/somefile"/>

Now I want to resolve a file which is part of another webapp, but the
context:// protocol uses the cocoon dir as root. Furthermore I could use the
file:// protocol with only works with absolute paths, right? How can I
specify a relative path pointing to another webapp, like

	<parameter name="foobar" value="context://../webapp2/somefile"/> ?

The above doesn't work for me, but is there a way to accomplish something
like that?

Thank you,
Stefan