cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356791 - /cocoon/whiteboard/maven2/cocoon-flat-layout/trunk/cocoon-core/pom.xml
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:03:41 GMT

Ralph Goers wrote:

> First, I apologize for mispronouncing your name at least a dozen times
> in the last 3 days. I'm really sorry you weren't here - we missed you!

no worries, I'll start saving up for next year :)

> Second, I have sucessfully built what you just checked into the
> whiteboard.  Thanks!  What more can we do to help?

Try and run the eclipse target as well and see how you find the eclipse
project structure (it's described in the readme).

You have some experience using maven1, maybe you could help out on the
assembly part ? It should be fairly straightforward to come up with a
descriptor, give or take a few bugs along the way. Basically the
assembly descriptor builds a full binary distribution of a project, you
just tell it which format and what should go in it.

> Now the next step seems to be to try to run it.  Do we need another
> project to build the sample Jetty server with the webapp installed?

The repository won't contain any ready to mount webapps as such. That
should go in the archetype really. I have the archetype working again
locally, i'll go and commit this right now.

Regards,
Jorg