cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Dists and Core blocks selection [Re: Roadmap for 2.2 [was Re: [RT] Ditching the environment abstraction]
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:21:37 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Also, please don't forget the ajax block. It is needed by forms. ;-)

Is ajax really a block on it's own ? I mean i know it can be plugged
into cforms to make forms ajax aware, but is it useable by other blocks
as well ? I'm not really uptodate with this stuff, just curious whether
it would make sense to move the ajax code to the cforms block. Or do we
prefer to have separate release cycles for these two?

Jorg