cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 - Build and deployment with Maven2
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:12:37 GMT

Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> There have been a long discussion on Felix-dev about how to use M2
> (which is jar based) with OSGi (which is contract based, although at the
> package level) in the best way. Both people from Maven and Eclipse have
> been involved. We can use what they come up with later, and I will try
> to discuss the problem with them at ApacheCon.

Yes, Jason Vanzyl asked me if we could find some time during ApacheCon
to discuss the cocoon maven integration issues.

Unfortunately i won't be attending, so it would be great if you and
"anyone else remotely interested in maven" (Jason's own words!) could
get in touch with him there for a chat.

Regards
Jorg