cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Roadmap, Vision and everything
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:10:27 GMT
Hi,

On 14 Dec 2005, at 17:34, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> And I think, for that we really need opinions from the users because
> they know best what they don't like about Cocoon and what makes it
> hard
> to use it. So I suggest (I think someone else suggested this some time
> ago) to make a user poll. We could simply but a form somewhere where
> users can anonymously enter some feedback into and we can evaluate the
> Perhaps
> we get some flames or spam but we can simply filter that out.

Ok, I'd be willing to set up a poll. But before I randomly ask for
feedback, do we want to focus it a little more, ask more targeted
questions?

Some ideas of open-ended questions ...

- Have you built any Cocoon sites? (If so, how many?)
- What do you like about Cocoon?
- What do you dislike about Cocoon?
- What would you like to see improved?
- What do you think Cocoon gets right?
- What do you think is the most important feature missing from Cocoon?

.... any other suggestions?

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/