cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject [vote] Jean-Baptiste Quenot as new Cocoon committer (was Re: Problem with CachingPointProcessingPipeline)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:42:50 GMT
Hi,

On 20 Dec 2005, at 15:56, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

> See patch attached.
>
> WDYT?

I think you should become a committer, so you can work on these
things without patches :-)

Everyone: Jean-Baptiste is becoming more and more active on the dev
list, and has been diligently filing bugs and patches for the last
few months. The first post about his activity is from July, 2004 [1].
He seems to have a good grasp of the guts of Cocoon. I think it's
time for him to become a committer.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=108930382200004&r=3&w=2

Please cast your votes!

Here's mine: +1

Thanks,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/