cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Server-side JavaScript] JavaPosse Podcast
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:06:27 GMT
Le 20 déc. 05, à 12:01, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...BTW, I'm wondering how many people are actually listening to
> podcasts. Looks to me it's something that's mostly useful for people
> that spend a lot of time in traffic jams -- which I don't ..

Podcasts are also very good if you're lucky enough to commute on a a
bicycle. I *will* listen to your interview, please be careful about
what you say so that It doesn't make me fall off the bike ;-)

BTW: I've been thinking about a Javascript-based XML/HTML templating
mechanism in the last few days...a really random thought at this stage,
but having this would allow Cocoon to be used as an all-Javascript
platform for Ajaxified webapps, while having access to solid Java
components.

I've used JDBI like in your forms/sql sample recently for a small
project recently, and it looks really good if applied in the right
places.

-Bertrand