cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: rejuvenating the webdav block
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:47:47 GMT
On 12/16/05, Max Pfingsthorn <> wrote:
> Dear Cocooners,
> I would like to start rejuventating the webdav block. We have some code to do cool things
like event caching and a more general purpose WebDAVTransformer (which can also do propfind,
proppatch, etc).
> If you know anything you would like to see in the webdav block, please say so now. Maybe
I can work it in!

Lovely! You might also want, while you're at it, considering the "new"
block layout so that it will be easier to build it as a block proper.
I might also have some stuff to commit (flowscript support,
basically): will get back with that ASAP.

Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l. -
Orixo, the XML business alliance:
(blogging at