cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Unable to start Cocoon with Win
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:24:10 GMT
Giacomo Pati schrieb:

> As I wrote before: Some Windows gurus need to adapt the new cocoon.sh
> script to the cocoon.bat one as I'm out of Windows scripting capbilities
> for years.
>
> In particular this is adding the commons-logging and IIRC the
> avalon-logkit jars to the start classpath.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, sorry, I haven't read your mails yet...I tried this but failed.
I'll give it another try today. I'm more and more thinking of writing a
real loader Java class evaluation command line parameters etc, so we
have to implement all the logic only once. Or perhaps m2 with the jetty
plugin can help us?

Thanks
Carsnte
http://www.s-und-n.de