cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Behaviour of LogKit
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:39:59 GMT
Are you sure that the flood of debug messages is not comming from the
new "override log level" feature of 2.2? By default Cocoon is running in
dev mode where the override log level property is set to "DEBUG". This
means that the log levels from logkit.xconf are ignored. You can either
change this by not specifying the property or by using a different
runmode - I currently have not access to svn so I can't give you the
details.

Carsten

Giacomo Pati wrote:

http://www.s-und-n.de