cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 hang
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:46:51 GMT
What were the problems you had with the last version of Castor you
tried? (I believe a new version is now available).

Reinhard pointed out a potential problem with Digester - we have to
write out the instance data when preferences are updated.

I wish I understood what exactly the problem is.  We have run this under
load in our QA environment with no problems but it hangs up in
production with a fairly light load.

Ralph