cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@bluexml.org>
Subject Re: Compilation problems 2.2 with Eclipse
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:08:23 GMT
When I copy all optional lib in WEB-INF/lib, and I use CocoonServlet
instead, I have xsp errors.

I deactivated xsp in cocoon.xconf and everything goes well :-)

* Why does it work when I compile everything through the cocoon build
process ?
* Is there a reason why xsp configuration is in the main cocoon.xconf
file and not in the cocoon-xsp.xconf ?

Thanks

--

BlueXML