cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 hang
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:49:33 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  Do you think we should rewrite this using Digester
> instead of Castor?

Commons Digester is only a one-way tool: XML->Java.
Castor could be replaced by XMLBeans (if you need to use XML Schema), XStream
(if you only want to de/serialiaze XML to Java) or JAXB (also provides separate
mapping files).

You could also try to upgrade Castor to the latest release. If there are
problems, I'm sure the Castor community will be very helpful.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc