cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMX integration
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:16:51 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Comparing jetty's jmx helper calsses to the commons-modeler I see
> benefits for jetty's as that package supports MBean arrays whereas
> commons-modeler only supports primitive arrays. MBean array would make
> it possible to make array components implementing the same interface
> (ServiceSelector) directly registrable as MBean (for those which
> implements an MBean interface).

Ah, ok, so it seems jetty's support is the better choice then.

>>>So, big +1 for adding JMX support to 2.2 :)
>

> And what about 2.1?

No, not for 2.1 - 2.1.x is just a maintenance branch - at least we keep
saying this...and we all tell everyone that 2.2 will be out soon, so
from that perspective there is no real need for adding this to 2.1.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/