cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rejuvenating the webdav block
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:41:17 GMT
Max Pfingsthorn wrote:
> Dear Cocooners,
>
> I would like to start rejuventating the webdav block. We have some code to do cool things
like event caching and a more general purpose WebDAVTransformer (which can also do propfind,
proppatch, etc).

> If you know anything you would like to see in the webdav block, please say so now. Maybe
I can work it in!

I once hacked the webdav sitemap to build a simple webdav server with no
Repository component, and using a regular TraversableSource (i.e. "file:").

I can provide it if you think it can be useful.

Sylvain