cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: How to connect Avalon Component and SessionListener
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:25:15 GMT
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was swamped doing some
performance tuning.

I am using the authentication-fw and I have my own generator that calls
our authentication component and then generates the appropriate XML
response. During that proces the getInstance() is called.  I also call
it from whatever other components need access to it during the lifetime
of the session.

Ralph