cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon hang in excalibur-pool
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:44:14 GMT
Thanks Antonio.  I did find the source by doing a google.  I'm going to
look at our app tomorrow morning and look to see if this is simply the
pool size set too low, but I don't understand why I don't see a thread
holding the lock in the thread dump.  If the configuration looks OK I
guess we will have to load test the excalibur-pool code all by itself
and see if anything bad happens.

Also, I was incorrect. The product is running on Enterprise Linux 3
using JDK 1.4 - I don't know what patch level.

Ralph