cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <m...@alma.nu>
Subject Re: [FFT] Kitchen Sink
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:28:24 GMT
Leo Sutic wrote:
> Took a look at it.
>
> It still requires a lot of knowledge of the underlying EJB platform.

It does? I looked at the samples in CVS and in
jboss-seam-1.0beta1/examples/noejb there is an example with POJO:s and
Hibernate. The platform *could* be J2EE but doesn't have to be.
The problem with it is in my mind the choice of JSF for rendering. For
me to be interested the renderingkit should be pluggable.
The lightweight JBoss microcontainer used in the examples is configured
with a ripoff of spring-configuration.

I for one would love to see something similar to the idea you outlined
within Cocoon NG or whatever it will be called in the end. :)
Do you have any thoughts on how such a language could be developed?

/Mats