cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356791 - /cocoon/whiteboard/maven2/cocoon-flat-layout/trunk/cocoon-core/pom.xml
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:42:33 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Jorg,
>
> First, I apologize for mispronouncing your name at least a dozen times
> in the last 3 days. I'm really sorry you weren't here - we missed you!
>
> Second, I have sucessfully built what you just checked into the
> whiteboard.  Thanks!  What more can we do to help?
>
> I've noticed that many unit tests fail.  These really need to pass to
> get a formal build out (I don't expect you to fix that - this is
> something we should all help with).

There is at least one unit test in core which will definitly fail as
there is imho a bug in ECM++ (which is also in ECM). The role handling
with nested service managers is wrong. We never noticed this, as we only
had one roles file at the root service manager. Now, with the
possibility to include role files and xconf files at a sitemap level,
the bug affects us.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/