cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356791 - /cocoon/whiteboard/maven2/cocoon-flat-layout/trunk/cocoon-core/pom.xml
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:24:13 GMT
Jorg,

First, I apologize for mispronouncing your name at least a dozen times
in the last 3 days. I'm really sorry you weren't here - we missed you!

Second, I have sucessfully built what you just checked into the
whiteboard.  Thanks!  What more can we do to help?

I've noticed that many unit tests fail.  These really need to pass to
get a formal build out (I don't expect you to fix that - this is
something we should all help with).

Now the next step seems to be to try to run it.  Do we need another
project to build the sample Jetty server with the webapp installed?

Ralph