cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Ajax Roadmap
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 00:54:46 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>

>>Hi Ralph

>>>If there are multiple forms on a page (i.e. in the portal) will
>>>multiple copies be loaded?
>>

>>I don't know :)
>>
>>Is there anything in the portal samples I can try this on?
>>

> I don't know. Carsten has been working on Ajax support.
The ajax support in the portal is currently just for the portal itself
(reloading of coplets etc.), but not for the portlets itself. (Yes, Ralf
I'm mixing coplet and portlet again - like I did in the presentation :( )

Now, we could integrate a cforms test tab in the portal. If someone
could give me one or two urls for simple forms samples, I can integrate
them into the portal and we can see what happens and what has to be done.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/