cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.2 [was Re: [RT] Ditching the environment abstraction]
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:05:51 GMT
I agree that the main focus must be to get a 2.2 release. So the
question is what to do with the real blocks. They are currently rather
close to the "specification", but we don't know if the specification is
good enough without getting experience from the blocks.

For ditching the environment abstraction, that should of course not
block any releases. It can always be solved by making the change in a
branch and merge it back when it works.

/Daniel