cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: AW: How to connect Avalon Component and SessionListener
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:16:23 GMT

Stefan Pietschmann wrote:

>Yes, I read about that and tried to find out a bit more about
>HTTPSessionBindingListener. However I don't quite get the "store your
>component as a session attribute"-part.
>1. I'm using my component in the pipline implementation. I assume you'd do
>it some way like this (made it short):

I call this method during login - it is in the SessionData class

    public static SessionData getInstance(Session session)
        SessionData sessionData = (SessionData)

        if (sessionData == null)
            sessionData = new SessionData();
            session.setAttribute(SESSION_DATA, sessionData);
        return sessionData;

View raw message