cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to connect Avalon Component and SessionListener
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:16:23 GMT

Stefan Pietschmann wrote:

>Yes, I read about that and tried to find out a bit more about
>HTTPSessionBindingListener. However I don't quite get the "store your
>component as a session attribute"-part.
>
>1. I'm using my component in the pipline implementation. I assume you'd do
>it some way like this (made it short):
>
>ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(environment.getObjectModel()).getSession().setA
>ttribute("mycomponent",component);

I call this method during login - it is in the SessionData class

    public static SessionData getInstance(Session session)
    {
        SessionData sessionData = (SessionData)
session.getAttribute(SESSION_DATA);

        if (sessionData == null)
        {
            sessionData = new SessionData();
            session.setAttribute(SESSION_DATA, sessionData);
        }
        return sessionData;
    }