cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon F2F at ApacheCon
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:06:21 GMT
Matthew Langham wrote:
> I really think the current discussions on CocoonReloaded could do with some
> higher bandwidth talks to formulate a first "plan". How many Cocoonites will
> be at ApacheCon and could perhaps get together? I won't be there but Carsten
> is (for example).
>
> Discussing the "plan" via various email-threads doesn't seem to me to be
> that effective - at this initial stage - and could eventually lead to
> everyone giving up in frustration.
>
> Just a suggestion.

Hey you know, Cocoonistas flock together whenever there in close
proximity :-)

So these discussions *will* happen, and of course be reported to the list.

BTW, I started to sketch a proof of concept pull-based pipeline API and
will commit it to whiteboard/cong once I've managed to set up a basic
file/xslt/html pipeline with some content inspection in the middle.

Yeah, very basic, but we have to learn StAX and what comes with it. Some
the reference implementation is at [1] and some interesting utilities at
[2].

Sylvain

[1] http://stax.codehaus.org/
[2] https://stax-utils.dev.java.net/