cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [RT] The next shiny thing?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 07:22:00 GMT
On 06.12.2005 13:18, Steven Noels wrote:

> I'm
> surprised to finally see evidence of an anti-OSGI camp in Cocoon. Not
> that this surprises me, but it's just sad that this hasn't been
> clarified much earlier. That damned community tax again, I guess. Waste
> of time and energy for everyone.

At least for me it is more a "I'm not happy with 'yet another beast',
but I can't provide another solution." I did not work with any container
up to recently, so how should I take part in such a discussion? At the
end it is probably even an "I don't care." as I can't read about and
evaluate everything and have to care about other things in my work with
Cocoon.

Jörg