cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject JavaScript BOF at ApacheCon
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:51:51 GMT
Hi all,

I was contacted recently by Martin Cooper, Struts PMC chair -- yikes!
:-) -- that happens to know quite well the people behind DojoToolkit,
and we chatted about the opportunity to have some coordinated effort wrt
to JavaScript at Apache, both client-side and server-side.

So we've setup a BOF [1] on this subject next Monday at ApacheCon.

Interested people are warmly invited to join!