cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Poll] We need to align on one point (was Re: [Vision] Knowing When We are Done)
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:39:30 GMT
None of these.  I have a vision where the business services are
implemented in Java, the web application is defined in a stateful flow
controller (xml config) and the views are generated using pipelines with
standard components.  So my answer is - No programming language on the
server, just configuration.