cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dealing with log messages from ehcache
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:40:36 GMT
Cocoon 2.2 uses "running modes" for resolving properties. In the
WEB-INF/properties directory, you'll find two modes"prod" and "dev". By
default, 2.2 is running in dev mode which overrides all log levels
defined in the logkit config and sets them to DEBUG.

You can either set the running mode to "prod" by setting the system
property -Dorg.apache.cocoon.mode=prod on startup, or you can remove the
org.apache.cocoon.override.loglevel=DEBUG from the core.properties file
in the "dev" directory.

Note, that "dev" and "prod" are not predefined. So you can create a
"forrest-dev" directory underneath the properties directory and set the
running mode to "forrest-dev" etc.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de