cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] The next shiny thing?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:15:44 GMT
Peter Hunsberger wrote:

<snip/>

> Perhaps an area on the Wiki to discuss straw man features and
> requirements for a 3.0 release would be a good thing?

See http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/test/g1/792.html (BTW, how do
we create a new book in Daisy?)

I started to draft here what the next-generation Cocoon should be. I
dubbed it "Racoon" (with Andrew's permission) as I really think that
from a marketing point of view, a new name should be used so that people
don't see it as a publication engine, as too many people still see Cocoon.

Sylvain