cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT][long] Cocoon 3.0: the necessary mutation
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:48:55 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> To answer your question : you're fully ON track, and, naive as it may
> sound, count me in for the this great new thing !

Me too, but only if it's an evolution and not a revolution. We have clear goals
to shrink Cocoon to a "core" and thanks to Daniel we have got the last missing
major feature implementated (block-level components) and we finally can start to
break up things.

This will result in a small core which will be the major benefit of Cocoon 2.2
and can be a good starting point for all the ideas swirling around.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc