cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Portal] Coplet instance pool
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 03:56:04 GMT
Hmm, sorry, I don't really understand what you want to achieve. The
snippet you're refering to is for the configuration of a (single) coplet
data/instance.

All these objects (coplet data, coplet instance data and coplet base
data) are just *data* objects - which means they are holding data
(state) but do not contain any logic. The logic for coplets resides in
the coplet adapters in the coplet implementations (pipelines, JSR 168
etc.), so I think if you want to implement some pooling, you can do it
in your own adapter.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de