cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: [RT][long] Cocoon 3.0: the necessary mutation
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:33:40 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> All this to say that if we want Cocoon to have a bright future, it
> must go through a mutation.

agreed

> Tell me your thoughts. Am I completely off-track,

I cannot judge the technical implications you wrote about above, but
I think I have the same feeling and I don't think at all that you are
off the track.

I also think that Cocoon would have the capability of representing the
good side of both "worlds" (rapid prototyping as is possible with "Ruby"
and on the other hand what J2EE land has to offer).

Michi

--
Michael Wechner